The 3G Cardio Treadmill: A High Tech Exercise Machine
Healthy eating has become such a part of our society today. More people are concerned with where their food is coming from and whether it will improve or harm to their body. There has been a surge of vegans, vegetarians, lactose-free, and gluten-free people, due to the health benefits.
However, healthy foods alone cannot boost health. Exercise is one of the most important things in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle and live longer. It has been proven to be such an integral part to keep your heart strong and your mind alert.
Even though it comes with so many benefits, starting to exercise is incredibly challenging for most people. It requires a new routine, finding what you are going to do, learning what exercises are best and how to do them safely.
There are multitudes of options available to you to exercise, that it can be quite the daunting task to make a decision. On top of that, beginning to work out is a financial investment and you want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck!
Of course, the first thing you will have to judge is whether to start working out at a gym or if you would rather work out from home. With long days at work, and also taking care of a family, many choose the latter option. One of the best devices to begin working from home is the treadmill.
They are easy to use, provide a fantastic cardio workout, and many come with additional technological features. They are an investment, however, with many exceeding over $1000. One of the brands on the market today is the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill.
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill comes with many features to enhance your health and provide you with a fantastic way to work out from home. Some of these features include:
- High Quality while saving lots of space at home
- Is a folding treadmill, without sacrificing higher speeds or running longer distances
- Components such as the Ortho Flex Shock suspension system
- 0hp motor
- 5 years parts warranty
- Space saving design
- 3G Cardio has a long history of high quality products and fantastic customer service- with over 50 years combined experience in the Health and Fitness industry
- Lifetime motor and frame warranty
- Several built in pre-programmed courses
- Fitness Tests included
- One Touch speed
- Elevation settings
- Ability to custom create your own workouts
- 15% maximum inclined
- 12mph max speed
- Running area is 20.5 inches x 58 inches
- Weighs 216 pounds
- Incredibly friendly for all spaces, saving a lot of great space
- Fantastic warranty, will last long time with lifetime machine warranty
- Great customer service to work with
- Customizable options to really make your workout unique
- Well built
- Free shipping
- Fast motor for faster runners
- Great for both walkers and runners
- VERY easy to operate
- Folding capacity is fantastic
- Storage for waterbottles
- Can test heart rate
- Difficult to assemble without any previous experience
As I stated before, treadmills are a financial investment as they do range over $1000. However, if you find a good one, it can save you a lot of money on gym memberships, and also is much better on your body than running on pavement.
I always recommend for anyone buying a treadmill, or any workout product for that matter, to always go to a store in person to stand on it for yourself. Working out and comfort ability is different depending on your size/weight/goals, and while I do recommend making the actual purchase online, do not buy without standing on the product itself.
All that being said I highly recommend the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill. It is a really fantastic machine. It is easy to use, straightforward, and is equipped with additional features that will help you in the long run.
As well, the lifetime warranty is a fantastic feature, and although it may seem very pricey a first, it will not break down on you, and even if it does you can easily get a new one! I hope you enjoy boosting your health and working out!