One of the biggest debates of the 21st century is to lose or not to lose? Weight, that is. Of course, the answer, again if you, is that there is nothing positive that comes with a big body. Just lots and lots of complications, ranging from heart issues to fatigue, to diabetes, and blood pressure complications and the list goes on and on. So the weight must go. But how?
We debate about the best ways to keep the weight off and get confused by all the advice out there. If you are like many others out there, you have tried the dieting methods thousands of times and come to naught. Well, worry no more. Read on to find out how you can keep in shape with most effective weight loss machine ever.
This is the treadmill, a machine considered by fitness enthusiasts as the ultimate weight loss manager. With discipline and consistent use, it is your surest partner in maintaining a sustainable weight loss program.There are many types of treadmills and you may find yourself somehow lost for choice.
Let us consider one of the most popular treadmills in the market and determine whether it is the one that will help you lose those pounds that you have accumulated, and which are now affecting your energy levels and confidence.
- This treadmill is highly flexible. It can be turned over easily as per your convenience.
- It is operated by Ortho Flex Shock Suspension System that enhances the comfort level of user.
- The presence of running belt ensures a smooth and erratic performance.
- 5″ x 58” spacious running area for ease and comfort.
- Large 3” rollers which ensures that the belt runs smoothly and uninterrupted.
- Quick start feature for easy take-off.
- You can adjust the speed of the treadmill by using the one touch speed/incline keys. It also helps you to incline in order to maximize the training benefits.
- 3 HP duty motor that keeps the mill running smoothly.
- Up to 15% inclination helps you to get the uphill feel for more cardio-vascular activity
- Multi-speed cooling fan to keep the body heat regulated for maximum performance.
- 8 built-in workout programs complete with varying intensity levels to help you vary the types and intensity of your running or walking or jogging.
- Large LED/LCD display that shows you the speed, pace, distance, heart rate, calories burned per hour.
- Life-time warranty on frame and motor, which gives you a piece of mind in case of a breakdown.
- The folding design makes it easy to keep away when it is not in use.
- Easy to assemble.
- The 8 built-in program varieties allow you various workout options so you don’t have to do routine exercises.
- 15% incline helps in endurance training.
- The Ortho Flex Shock Suspension System offers reliable, comfortable workout that does not strain the joints.
- The built-in fan helps keep you cool.
- Maintenance free belt eliminates the need for constant lubrication.
- The lifetime warranty on the most important parts, i.e., the motor and the frame reassures you of its durability.
- The 20.5″x 58″ running is relatively small and may be uncomfortable for tall or big bodied people.
- This model is not MP3 compatible and lacks built-in speakers which would let you listen to music or watch clips to keep you energized and motivated.
The 3G Pro Treadmill is a popular machine, and for more reasons than we can exhaust. It is a sturdy, well-built machine with large rollers that keep the unique Ortho Flex Suspension System rolling quietly and smoothly to give you a comfortable training session. Once you get on, it has a quick start feature that ensures you take off quickly.
The running track is long and wide assuring of a spacious room for running. Then it can incline up to 15%, giving you a chance to exert your muscles and test your endurance to maximum levels.
The large LCD display shows your speed, distance covered, heart rate, and the amount of calories burned. Add the fact that it is foldable thus easy to store and you have a treadmill that will never stress you for lack of space.
This indeed a great machine and the manufacturers are so confident in it that they give you a lifetime warranty on the motor and the frame, the two things that determine the lifespan ofthe treadmill.
Comparison with the Merit Fitness plus Treadmill
To consolidate your choice, compare it to the other options in the market, for example, The Merit Fitness plus Treadmill. This brand has some similar features to the 3G Pro Runner. Like the 3G Pro Runner, it is also foldable and has a display screen that monitors your speed, distance, heart rate and calories burned.
The 3G Pro Runner, however, has bigger rollers and a more superior suspension system, complete with maintenance-free tread belt, features that are missing in the Merit Fitness plus Treadmill.
The 3G Pro Runner Treadmill also offers a lifetime cover on the frame and motor, which makes it a sure winner since the quality is guaranteed for a lifetime.
The Merit Treadmill, on the other hand, has a two-year warranty on the motor. The 3G Pro Runner is expensive compared to the Merit Fitness plus Treadmill. This arises out of the fact that the former has more superior features and a lifetime guarantee on the most important parts.
A treadmill is a machine that you usually purchase just once or twice in your lifetime. That is why you should take your time and chose the best that money can buy. And this is none other than the 3G Pro Runner Treadmill. This machine has great features that will give you what you want in treadmill and more.
It has almost all the specifications that fitness enthusiasts attest to such as large rollers and a perfect suspension system that is easy on the joints:a major selling point.
It has built-in programs that offer you a variety of workout options thus varying your workout routine so that it never gets monotonous doing the same thing time and again.
The lifetime guarantee on the frame and motor should let you hop on this magnificent treadmill with utmost confidence that it will not disappoint you midway because the assurance is there that you get exactly what you ordered.With this machine, you get value for money. We recommend you that if you are planning to buy a treadmill, you may buy one.